Menara Hap Seng is a 22 storey office building located at the heart of Golden Triangle area of Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Situated along Jalan P.Ramlee , the prominent landmark is just a stone throw away from the KL Tower as well as the Petronas Twin Tower.
Set within the highly desirable and internationally acclaimed Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur, the 2009 winner of the FIABCI Malaysia Property Award (Office Development Category) is flanked by the majestic KLCC Twin Tower, the eminent KL Tower and the bustling presence of Bukit Bintang.
In addition, Menara Hap Seng is conveniently located within the vicinity of Shangri-La Hotel, IMC Office Building, UBN Tower, The Weld and Hap Seng Star’s Mercedes-Benz Autohaus.
Building Features :
- 24 hours security and CCTV Monitoring
- Covered Car Park
- Brand new 3 levels podium, comprising 12 restaurants, banks, lifestyle, and retail outlets
- New air-conditioning system
- Grand entrance lobby with secure turnstile access systems
- Exclusive courtyard podium -Comprehensive fire and security systems
- Convenient access within complex
- Efficient lifts to floor ratio
- Broadband ready
- Multi-storey car park -Exceptional connectivity within the heart of KL
GREEN BUILDING INDEX-COMPLIANT
- Double-glazed windows
- Energy-saving light sources
- Water-conserving sanitary fittings
- Green features at link podium
- Close proximity to public transportation hubs
- Ambient heat and noise control
- LRT ( KLCC Station) & Monorail (Raja Chulan Station)
- Easily Available Public Transportation (Buses, Taxi, etc)
- Accessibility to all major highways (SMART Highway, MEX Highway, AKLEH, etc)