A world class sustainable office tower, Integra Tower is part of the The Intermark development – a gateway into the Kuala Lumpur city centre, just a 2 minute walk to Ampang Park LRT and 500 metres from the Petronas Twin Towers.
This building comprises 40 storey modern state of the art office tower architecture located at the intersection of Jalan Ampang as well as Jalan Tun Razak. It is built according to LEED specification, with the biggest floor plates in the Golden Triangle – approximately 25,000 square foot per floor.
The fine-tuned corporate spaces and sophisticated business facilities offered by the development meets the expectations of multinational corporations in need of executive office suites, complemented by a retail podium and an upscale international hotel.
- MSC Status
- Grade A
- GBI Platinum LEED pre-certification
- Ceiling Height 2.8M
- 20% energy savings
- 40% more water-efficient
- CO² emission reduction of 1,663 tons/year.
- 2,500 parking bays with integrated security and valet services
- Cover Carpark
- 24 hours security and CCTV Monitoring
- Easily Accessible from Jalan Ampang and Jalan Tun Razak, AKLEH, SMART Tunnel
- Covered link bridge to Ampang Park LRT
- Accessibility to major highways (MEX Highways, SMART Highways, AKLEH Highways, DUKE Highways, etc)