Menara Public Bank 2 is a 40-storey office building with 6-level basement car park located at Jalan Raja Chulan in between Menara Weld and Menara Affin. Menara Public Bank 2 occupies a prominent location on Jalan Raja Chulan.
This building is located adjacent to The Weld mixed use development and is walking distance to Raja Chulan monorail station. It is a Grade A Green Office Building accorded precertification Gold rating by both Leader In Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) under US Green Building Council and Green Building Index (GBI) under the Malaysia Green Building Confederation. The building is equipped with under-floor air displacement system whereby conditioned air will be supplied from bottom up to cool the office space in a more efficient manner. The building also consist of 6 basement car park with 721 car parking bays, 124 motorcycle parking bays and 83 bicycle parking rack.
– Prestigious business address
– Green Building with LEED & GBI Gold
– Banking facilities
– Dual entrances
– Complete with computer points, power points, fibre optic backbone cabling
– Quadruple-volume grand lobby with luxury finishes
– Raised floor system
– Under floor air-conditioning system
– Excellent views
- Pedestrian Gates system at ground floor main lift lobby
- CCTV cameras at all lift cars, lift lobbies, staircases, car park and driveways
- 24-hour in-house security guards service and CCTV surveillance
Near to Public Transport, near to restaurants such as Aryan Restaurant, Bijan Bar & Restaurant, and etc, near to shopping center such as The Weld Shopping Center.
Easily accessible via Jalan P. Ramlee or Jalan Sultan Ismail, heading toward Ja lan Raja Chulan. For those who prefer to commute via public transport, there is a bus and taxi stand right in front of the building. One can also walk to the nearest monorail station – Raja Chulan station, to avoid the hectic road traffic during peak hours.