The business centre is located in the CIMB Tower that is one of the latest buildings to be completed at KL Sentral and is yet another landmark of KL Sentral and Kuala Lumpur City. Kuala Lumpur Sentral is known as a transportation hub of KL city and as one of the designated Multimedia Supercorridor (MSC) locations. A Government designated zone, the MSC is designed to leapfrog Malaysia into the information and knowledge age.
The zone aims to attract companies with tax breaks and facilities such as high speed internet and proximity to the local international airport. The CIMB Tower is a short walk to the renowned Hilton and Le Meridien Hotels. A variety of business class restaurants and shopping centres are available in the vicinity of KL Sentral.
|Built Up:||16,000sf, 22,750sf, 32,000sf and more|
|Location:||Jalan Stesen Sentral 5|
Covered car park
Centralized air conditioning
High speed broadband and many more
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility
1. Walking distance to the LRT, Monorail & KTM Komuter
2. KLIA Express (28 mins to KLIA)
3. KTM Intercity (from Singapore to Malaysia to Thailand)
4. Coach services to KLIA & LCCT
5. Public buses and cabs easily available
6. Easy access to all major highways