Menara Bangkok Bank@Berjaya Central Park
Menara Bangkok Bank@Berjaya Central Park is a freehold office building in KL Golden Triangle available for strata sale. It comprises 48-storey office tower with a total of 171 units of luxurious corporate office suites in flexible sizes. Menara Bangkok Bank as been awarded BCA Green Mark Gold Certification by Singapore Building and Construction Authority. This certification is an internationally recognized yardstick to rate the environmental friendliness of a building (green building). The building is located at the junction of Jalan Sultan Ismail and Jalan Ampang that surrounded by established shopping districts, business and financial centres and international landmarks of Five-star hotels and restaurants. The close proximity to the KLCC Twin Towers and direct link to the KL Monorail Bukit Nanas Station and within walking distance to Dang Wangi LRT Station has makes it a perfect high-end corporate address in a highly sought after prime location in the city centre.
- State-of-the-art security features with Turnstile Security Access, 24-hours CCTV surveillance.
- Each unit has its own En-suite Executive Bathroom with Shower for convenience and privacy.
- High Efficiency Lifts with Floor Destination Control System.
- All spaces are 2.9m-high, floor-to-ceiling for comfort, efficient airflow and ventilation.
- Size flexibility: Spaces ranging from 775 sq.ft. to fully private lift lobby of 12,000 sq.ft.
- Fiber Optics for high speed internet access.
- 4+Mezzanine Parking Floors and 3 Basement Floors with carbon monoxide level monitoring system.
- 38 floors of Suites, Commercial, Cafeteria and F&B Outlets.
- Eco-friendly Building Management System for monitoring and maximizing power and utilities usage.
- Intelligent Air-Conditioning incorporating Variable Refrigerant Volume (VRV) System.
- Carbon Dioxide Level monitoring on all floors.