KL Eco City comprises three luxury residential towers, three corporate office towers, three boutique office blocks (The Pillars), one strata office tower, a world-class serviced apartments and a four-storey retail mall.
Boutique Pillar offices is one of the 12 limited edition boutique offices known as The Pillars located above a 4-storey retail podium. This 17-storey next-generation mid-size office tower offers 56,149 sq. ft. of office space that lets you leap ahead of your competitors and secure future growth. At 17 to 19 storeys high, Boutique Pillars Office is the perfect mid-sized office block for companies seeking to enhance their corporate identity. It consists of 12 exclusive tower blocks organised in three clusters.
There is a pedestrian link bridge provide easy access to The Gardens/Mid Valley Megamall extending the retail and life style options. KL Eco City office provides a superior mode of public transportation with an Integrated Rail Hub that comprises the existing Abdullah Hukum LRT station, which will be integrated with the new KTM Komuter station.
- 24-hour security
- Covered car park
- Card Access Control System
- CCTV monitoring
- Centralized air conditioning
- High speed broadband
Strategic Location / Easy Accessibility:
- KL ECO CITY Integrated Transport Hub (Abdullah Hukum LRT Station / KL Eco City KTM Station)
- 28 minutes to KL International Airport (KLIA) via the ERL at KL Sentral Station
- 6 new ramps and bridges connecting KL ECO CITY to Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway, Jalan Maarof and Jalan Bangsar
- Pedestrian link bridge between KL ECO CITY and The Gardens/Mid Valley City
For more information, please contact 012- 339 8386.